Having a puppy is one of lifes pleasures. But making sure they are developing and socializing correctly in the time of Covid is hard/near impossible.
The first six months of a puppy’s life are key in their development. Sadly due to the pandemic, our pups aren’t getting as much socializing as needed nor learning those vital life skills that aid their development. Issues such as separation anxiety and fear of other dogs/strangers are becoming much more common when we are socially distancing.
Introducing our NEW Puppy School
Being the only licensed central London daycare puts us in a unique position to be able to ensure all the lockdown puppies are getting the socialisation they need. I am also an experienced dog trainer and behaviorist so can keep you updated on appropriate behaviours and manners. We also work with the majority of dog trainers and vets in London to enhance training and also set your dog up to succeed.
Every puppy is seen as an individual, therefore we tailor the days activities to provide a personalized developmental program which includes
- Puppy care & development
- Tailored expert puppy advice
- Reinforce training- toilet training, name recognition and recall
- Introducing City distractions
- Playtime and learning to play nicely
- Structured naps
- Regular updates and progress reports
- Introduce your dog gradually to small/medium sized adult dogs
We provide a safe and nurturing environment designed to help set a pup up to succeed for the rest of its life. Building life skills, confidence and important social skills in a caring and fun environment helps prepare your puppy for the big, wide world.
The first six months of a puppy’s life are key in ensuring they gain those vital life and social skills. Every time your puppy is with us, they will be making friends, and being introduced to activities designed to occupy them mentally and physically.
- Qualified supervisors who reinforce safe play behaviors.
- knowledgable staff with 16 years experience
- Hi-powered HEPA ventilation system ensures fresh air circulation 24 hours a day.
- Air Conditioning
- 24 hour pet care with accessibility to a vehicle and emergency veterinary care if needed.
Personalized Puppy Play
- Bring your dog’s food/treats and we will feed him/her according to their feeding schedule.
- Fridge and freezer present to accommodate both fresh and frozen dog food.
- Individual cabinets for each dog’s own food and belongings.
- Orthopedic and a variety of beds for dogs to lie in all day.
- Play safe flooring to reduce accidents and injuries
- Play with only appropriately sized small/medium sized dogs
Our puppy school is dedicated to creating a safe and enriching environment to prepare our pups for London life.
Hope to see you and your puppy soon