Is your dog scared of fireworks?
Does the sound of a sparkler fill you with dread?
Did you know that 40% more pets go missing on bonfire night than any other night of the year?
Estimates show that nearly 50% of dogs show signs of anxiety/nervousness when they hear fireworks.
Thankfully fireworks in the UK come at predictable times of the year, which allow us time to set up our dogs to succeed, by reducing reactivity and building up confidence.
Sadly many people make the mistake of only preparing their dogs to relax to fireworks on the morning of the 5th November which is usually too late for most dogs.
But you can start now in this mini course
You will learn
- How to prepare your dog for bonfire night
- How to read your dogs body language to understand when they start to get scared
- How to encourage your dog to focus on you when startled
- How to encourage your dog to relax
- A fully comprehensive action plan and workbook
- Practical tips and tricks to make fireworks night easier
Dog Firework Prep mini course
Join us on Saturday 10th October at 11 am
in our private Facebook group for our LIVE training, techniques & tips to help your dog have a less stressful Bonfire night!